So excited you have a blog! If you need any more help let me know. You're going to be an expert soon. I think I'm very close to posting for the 200th time soon!
Glad to see things are so beautiful where you are....truly paradise. Dave, remember this scenery. From what I've seen of Afghanistan, it is the complete opposite!!!
This is the first time I have "blogged". Maybe I'm not too old to learn:-)
I know your parents went to Michigan St. Sam, but if they aren't playing ya'll gotta pull for the Tarheels. Otherwise you will hear Bill's profanities all the way in Hawaii:-) Love you all. C
So excited you have a blog! If you need any more help let me know. You're going to be an expert soon. I think I'm very close to posting for the 200th time soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited, too!! Woohoo!!! LOVE the video!! Can't wait to keep up now more often. YAAAY!
ReplyDeleteSam, Dave and Savannah,
ReplyDeleteGlad to see things are so beautiful where you are....truly paradise. Dave, remember this scenery. From what I've seen of Afghanistan, it is the complete opposite!!!
This is the first time I have "blogged". Maybe I'm not too old to learn:-)
I know your parents went to Michigan St. Sam, but if they aren't playing ya'll gotta pull for the Tarheels. Otherwise you will hear Bill's profanities all the way in Hawaii:-) Love you all. C