Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

The Easter Bunny came and Sable was right there to check things out. I filled Savannah's plastic eggs with Cherrios. She loved shaking them and trying to open them. Thanks Gramma for the Bunny ears!









All of the morning action tired her out! She needed to take a time out to love on Sable.
Savannah and Sable are BFFs! Sable is so good with her.



Savannah was just hanging out on the floor, so I covered her with a blanket. She's so silly sometimes!



Check out these videos of our Easter Morning!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter you guys! She is growing so fast, such a cutie! Good idea to fill the eggs with Cheerios, I just pumped my kids full of sugar and paid for it later. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!! i just LOVE it!! I LOVE all the videos and how she puts her head on Sable...TOOOO CUTE!! And she's really zooming around now with her walking..WOWZA!!!

    ReplyDelete