Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pony Tail

When I picked Savannah up from DayCare the other day, her teachers put her hair in a ponytail! It's was her first ponytail! She only has enough hair in the back of her head. So, it is a mullett-tail!












Savannah was just enjoying some yogurt. She's getting better eating with utensils, but loves to stick her hand in the container too!








I was changing Savannah's sheets so I had all her blankets and animals on the floor. She took them and put them in a pile then layed on them. It was so funny!













3 comments:

  1. Hi Savannah - you are looking really cute in your pony tail and playing with your stuffed animals. I miss you!

    Love,
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daddy! I'm glad you like all the pictures of me! Mommy is doing a good job at taking lots of pictures!
    Love you,
    Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is TOOOOO CUTE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete