Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mom and Dad's Visit

My Mom and Dad came out for a visit. We had a fun week together sightseeing and touring around the island. The view from Kailua Beach.
Sam and Savannah at on the porch of the beach cottage.

Hickam Air Force Base


We toured the Battleship Missouri. It was really neat!


The Mighty Mo




On the deck of the Missouri with the Arizona Memorial in the background.



At Buzz's Steakhouse in Kailua

On the deck of the cottage.

Turtles in the water on North Shore


Dad and I snorkeled Shark's Cove.


China Man's Hat




View of the Windward side from the Pali Lookout



What a great way to start retirement!

Grandpa and Savannah at Church. Savannah loved playing with Grandpa!

Sam and Dave in front of the Kamehameha Statue in Downtown island.

Big OLD Banyan tree.

Iolani Palace
Enjoying the view from Punchbowl. Honolulu and Diamondhead in the background.
Savannah and Mommy at Pyramid Rock Beach

Brunch at the O'Club.
Lady on a Rock
Dad pondering the meaning of life.
Lunch at Kona Brewing in Hawaii Kai.
Kahala Mandarin Hotel

3 comments:

  1. Great pics! I especially love "Savannah and Mommy"...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacy! I love that you always leave comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! I just want to squeeze Savannah's cheeks! And, it was cool to see her little teeth in the one pic. So great to see your parents out there...look like you had fun! Congrats to your mom on retirement! I bet she's SO happy! :)

    ReplyDelete