Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July and then some...

To start the 4th of July off right, the girls and I went to Kailua to watch the parade. It was Savannah's first parade and I think she enjoyed it. She stayed in the wagon the entire time and watched the horses and trucks go by. Even babies like people watching!


Savannah loved playing with the balloons that were given to her at the parade.


We travel in style with the wagon and umbrella!

What 4th of July isn't complete without a cookout. We had hotdogs and corn on the cobb. Savannah loved it! I wasn't sure if she would be able to eat it, but she did!

We watched the fireworks at a beach on base. Savannah is with her friend Payton. Payton is trying to put the moves on Savannah, but she's in the middle of an important call.

April and Savannah

We've been busy hiking and enjoying the outdoors. We hiked the Lanikai pillboxes then Kayaked out to the Moks after. What adventure seekers!


Before our paddle out to the islands. Nina and I were in a double Kayak. What a workout!!

The day after we hiked Lanikai, we hiked Diamond head. Here are the girls going up the stairs.


On the way up to the top of Diamond Head.

In the tunnel





At the top with Honolulu in the distance

After Diamond Head we had lunch then enjoyed the beach at Waikiki.

We just can't get enough of Waikiki!

No comments:

Post a Comment