Bayfest was moved to August this year and let me tell you, it was worth the wait! Black Eyed Peas was the main event! It was the biggest concert I have seen yet at
Bayfest. It was awesome! Best concert ever!!



There is a bus that picks up residents in the housing neighborhoods, however they were all full and kept passing us by. We ended up walking to the
flightline. We
definitely weren't the only ones walking though.


Feeling good.

Feeling better!!


Watch out
Fergie! Here I come!

It was hard to pass up the static displays on the way out of the concert. I took these for Dave. It looks like something he might be riding in out in the desert.

Pucker up!!
Sam!! This totally reminds me of Sister Hazel in PSL that year! LOL! Remember that night? and the bushes? did you see the bushes this night?? hehe! Looks like you had an awesome time!
ReplyDelete