Today we got our Daddy-dolls in the mail! Before Dave left, he posed in his uniform so I could order a Daddy doll. They came two weeks later. I got a taggie blanket made for Reese and a Daddy doll for Savannah. If you know Savannah, she is obsessed with baby dolls. Opening a daddy doll of her own made her day! So far they are inseparable. (Here baby doll Maya has some competition!)
Reese is loving her Bumbo these days. She is getting stronger to sit up in it. At school, she has been sitting in the Bumbo a lot. I like to sit her up at the table when Savannah and I are eating dinner.
Just some of Savannah's favorite baby dolls. Dave has joined them! It's pretty funny to see him being pushed around in the stroller outside!
Savannah helping with Reese. She was putting Reese's taggie blanket on her chest.
Sable and Daddy.
Had no idea you had a blog!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI quit facebook, so we haven't seen any pics of Reese since she was born. She's growing fast and quite the cutie!
ReplyDelete