Sunday, April 10, 2011

Goodbye March

We are keeping busy while Daddy is away. One of the best ways to do that is to turn something fun (like a bike ride) into an errand (a bike ride to the post office). Savannah is doing great riding her 'Big Girl Bike" from Santa. She rode is all the way to the Exchange on base! Reese is enjoying the stroller and is along for the ride! I love my double stroller. Reese strapped on Mom. This is how I navigate the Commissary too. One strapped on and the other in the cart.
Sweet Reese! (5 months)
Checking out sister's daddy doll.


This is how Savannah takes a nap. It's amazing to me that there is room for her in her bed.

I had to study for my Final Exam, so I put the sprinkler on for Savannah to entertain herself. She called herself a Princess with the sprinkler as her crown.
Happy Reese just watching and smiling.
Princess Sprinkler Head.

Just relaxing.


Mom and Reese at the playground.

On the way home from Starbucks!

Bike Gang. Very intimidating.
Reese's feet!
Perfect spot to sit if you are 3.
Enjoying her Starbucks. Every Saturday I've been walking with my neighbor April to Starbucks. It's a great thing to do right away in the morning because the kids don't sleep in and I need the coffee!
Bike Gang...ride out!

1 comment: