Friday, May 20, 2011

Being 6 months old is fun!

I can't believe Reese is 6 months old! The time is flying! 6 months is a fun age. Lots of firsts...First big girl bath in the tub with big sister, sitting up without supports, and eating cereal! Good times! Even Sable has to check this out.


Loves the big tub!

Watching the water fill up.


The girls


One of the pet peevs that Dave has with me is when I leave my shoes around the house. He'll be happy to know that the problem is solved now! Savannah takes the shoes that I leave around and organizes them on the stair case. She'll even take it one step further and get more shoes out of her closet and my closet to add to her collection. Too funny!


Savannah's dream come true...feeding a real baby a bottle. I let her give Reese the left over liquid gold from Daycare. She did really well feeding her.




Sitting pretty.

Sisters!

Happy Reese




She's loving the view from up here!



The first "official" rice cereal feeding.

She's loving it!



This one's for you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment